Monday, October 17, 2005

If's weekly challenge 'Cold' wot no Lem =)

Lems taking a break from this weeks challenge and I'm reverting to a type based image. I still haven't gotten used to being open and chatty on here, so if you have any questions, comments please ask. Hopefully this week will settle down and I'll be able to spend a little more time developing the challenge and blog.


"Well I 'ad t' do it dinna guv, it were 'eatin away at mi!" - and yes if your brave enough to keep visiting the puns do get worse :S

10 comments:

Todd DeWolf said...

like this one. Cool! (no pun intended)

Queen Tut said...

very nice!

JacqueLynn said...

I think this is just perfect for the theme, I just love it!!!

Unknown said...

LOve the design!! Very clever idea!

Anonymous said...

Nice type solution... and still an illustration!

Lockjaw said...

Thanks for your comments everyone, you inspired me to rise to the challenge of producing the antonym :)

constanthing said...

Simple yet effective! I like the fat and stout thermometer.

Todd DeWolf said...

You've been tagged!

Lockjaw said...

Thankyou so much Holly :{ I'm short on time this week but I will play at the first opportunity. I just hope that there are some people left to tag by the time I do.

"Maggie & Kevin" said...

The designs for both of these are great and you can really feel the colors.