Thursday, October 20, 2005

Tagged

Apparently the idea behind tagging is to list 20 random things/facts/thoughts about yourself on your blog. Then tag somebody else, so here's my list:
1. I don't like organised religion.
2. I often start things but don't always fini
3. I think I'm funny in a corny way, but realise not eveyone else is tuned to my wavelengh.
4. I dream of earing a living from illustrating and being able to relocate to Sicily.
5. I still miss my mum and dad greatly with barely a day passing that I don't think about them, but I rarely visit their grave.
6. I drink Green Tea.
7. I love to be set loose in the kitchen but hate washing up the aftermath.
8. Ideas usually come to me at bed time, which means I often disturb my wife by the time I do get to bed.
9. I really need to find out about how best to protect my eyes from long long periods working at computer screens.
10. I love the way Picasso was constantly evoliving as an artist.
11. David Hockney is one of my favorite artists.
12. I am left handed.
13. My children are much smarter than I give them credit for.
14. I am a great critic of other peoples work but struggle to evaluate the quality of my own.
15. I like blue but really love monochrome colour schemes.
16. I find it hard to complete lists like this.
17. I know I won't live far beyond my 70's.
18. I need more peace and quiet than I currently have.
19. My eldest daughter narrowly missed being named 'Tsarmina'.
20. I need to remember how fortunate I am everyday.

New Tag victims are:
Alina Chau, TweedleSketch, Queen Tut

3 comments:

Queen Tut said...

Oh no, I have been tagged! what fun, thanks. I will read through your list later. I have a lot of studio production deadlines to get through first, you know how it is on a friday, everyone wants their project printed!
See you later Lockjaw!

Lockjaw said...

Funnily enough I know exactly what you mean by eveybody wanting their jobs printed (and finished).
Good luck with it all and see you later too.

Todd DeWolf said...

Great list.